For over 30 years at sea, the Schurmann’s were the first Brazilians who circumnavigated the earth in a sailboat. Along with their children, they crossed three oceans and met seven continents. Today, their exploits are recognized in Brazil and worldwide. The only thing that is greater than their courage and passion for the sea is the inspiration they provide to thousands of fans and admirers.
Where the sea meets sophistication.
Freedom, adventure, adrenaline, peace, contemplation. The sea has a unique ability to offer sublime experiences and unforgettable moments. Therefore, we present you Marina Itajaí, the most sophisticated meeting point between you and all the emotions that only the sea provides.
In addition to the available structure and full range of nautical services, the country´s largest marina will also be an inspiring touristic and leisure complex.
The sea just found sophistication. And you, the best marina in the country.
More than a marina.
Marina Itajaí goes beyond than offering convenience and comfort to boats owners. The project will be a huge touristic, commercial and leisure complex. A perfect venue for hosting either large events or an intimate dinner for two. A place where one can quietly read a good book or enjoy a daily bike ride, prepare for a quiet fishing or an unforgettable celebration with friends.
- Shopping center equipped with banks, movies, gym and stores;
- Gazebo overlooking the Marina and the ships docked at the port of Itajaí;
- Restaurants, bistros and cafes;
- Wi-fi throughout the Marina;
- Boulevard with public access;
- Bike path and illuminated walkways.
- Headquarters for large events: Volvo Ocean Race and Transat Jacques Vabre;
Structure and Services
The greatest. It is easy to understand why.
Marina Itajaí will be a large nautical complex. More than being able to accommodate up to 900 boats and 600 cars in its parking lot, it will have a shopping center that will offer since nautical stores to cinema and gym facilities.
• Marina with 900 berths (between dry and wet);
• It accepts boats measuring up to 120 feet long;
• 600 parking spaces;
• 4 meters deep bay;
• Up to 75-ton Travel lift;
• One (1) 12-ton Forklifts.
• Bay protected from sea swells;
• Surveillance 24h per day, 7 days a week;
• Controlled access to the Marina and the floating units;
• Rescue and salvage.
• Nautical filling station;
• Repair area;
• Specialized nautical support office;
• Service building with cafeteria, resting area and training room for staff and sailors;
• Hobby Box for rental to the boat owners.
Exclusive services for clients
• Registered office;
• Electric-motor vehicles for transportation to the boat;
• Convenience stores;
• Valet Parking;
• Restaurants, bistros and cafes;
• Nautical shops;
• Boat dealers;
• Banks and ATMs.
Prime location through waterways
roadways or airways.
Marina Itajaí has a strategic location: Next to major national highways, 10 minutes from an international airport and with a protected and privileged maritime access.
Next to the Gastronomic street and the Public Market, Marina Itajaí is in the downtown area, one of the fewer marinas in the country offering such conditions. In addition, it provides uncomplicated roadway access and one of the most beautiful sea access in the coast of Santa Catarina.
Av. Ministro Victor Konder, 333, Centro - Itajaí - Santa Catarina - Brazil
5 km from BR-101 access | 17 km from BR-470 access | 66 km from Blumenau | 90 km from Joinville | 97 km from Florianópolis
Here, social welfare, economic development and natural beauty converge to turn the city into one of the best in the country to live and invest. Being 40-minute flight away from Sao Paulo and 10 minute drive to Balneário Camboriú, the city is located near industrial centers, such as Blumenau and Joinville. Itajaí has a large port and is nearby the city of Navegantes, which has an international airport.
- One of the biggest nautical poles of Santa Catarina;
- Route of international cruises;
- World Route for the Volvo Ocean Race and Transat Jacques Vabre;
- Largest GDP in the State;
- Marina located in the downtown area - one of the few in the country.
Useful contacts so your experience is always safe and pleasant.
Weather forecast for Itajaí, SC
Phone: +55 47 3349-1830
Radio: VHF Channel 30
Itajaí Port Authority: +55 47 3348 0129
Santa Catarina Port Authority: +55 48 3281 4800
Fire Dept.: 193
Itajaí Port Authority: VHF Channel 16
São Fco. do Sul Port Authority: VHF Channel 16
Itajaí Harbor: - VHF Channel 16 (Emergencies)
- VHF Channel 14/12/11
- VHF Channel 10 (Operational)
In a region known for lush vegetation, a marina that is recognized for its respect for the environment.
The natural wealth of Itajaí is unquestionable. From the sea to the preserved forests, the city is surrounded and integrated into the green and wild life. In such a place, there is only one way for development: investing responsibly. That is why all the Nautical Complex has an environmental planning. A number of precautions, actions and commitments to preserve the greatest asset of all: nature.
- Construction of Wastewater Treatment Plant - WWTP
(Wastewater served from vessels and land facilities);
- Waste Recycling Program;
- Use of electric-motor vehicles for internal transportation;
- Energy optimization with the use of motion sensor;
- Use of solar energy;
- Capture and reuse of rainwater.